Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Brief Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Angela and I have been watching anime for over 7 years now. I have also been cosplaying for 5 years. Don't let my looks fool you though, I am a guy. I have a big interest in anime, Trading card games (specifically Vanguard and Weib Schwarz) and cosplaying and I often enjoy talking and discussing my views on different anime, card building strategy with other people. I also enjoy showing cosplay which I have done in the past to a greater audiences hence why I started this blog. The purpose to starting this blog was so that I could recommend different anime to people, showing off some card games and discuss some deck building ideas with other card game players. I would just like to note that most of what is mention is my personal opinion and views of an anime, and everyone is more then welcome to disagree with my opinions. I hope you enjoy this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment